The Power of Vulnerability
Strategic Coaching is the number one framework in the world for helping anyone perform at their peak to achieve Outstanding results. My coaching is an investment and when actively applied can produce many times the result of self-improvement done by alone. Studies have shown a 10:1 and more return on investment in coaching when appropriately followed. What is my coaching process?
1. Results First: It’s no secret that people who achieve at a high level are results-driven. You will work with me as your coach to assess where you are right now and specifically define the results you are committed to achieving to begin to develop your life’s vision.
2. Define Your Ultimate Purpose: Purpose drives action and alignment is key in peak performance. As your coach I will work with you to gain clarity around what really drives you as well as what stops you from taking action.
3. Create a solid MAP: After developing a Massive Action Plan with SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Track-able) goals – we will prioritize goals, determine possible obstacles, set timelines, determine resources and support systems needed and plan the first action steps required. Your plan is your "Pathway to Power". It is modeled on those individuals who have already achieved the results you demand at the highest and deepest levels. Consistency is key.
4. Track and Measure: As the saying goes, “You can’t manage what you can’t measure.” As your coach I will work with you every 7-10 days to ensure any new habits/patterns being developed are staying consistent and any old habits/patterns are being broken.
5. Shift and Condition: Results are 20% mechanics and 80% psychology. My process and framework holds the most value in the moments where, together, we help shift your focus, beliefs, questions, and values to align you with your ultimate vision. Ultimately it’s ‘who you are today’ that will define your results for tomorrow.
6. Neutral and Heavy Accountability: As your coach I will help you have laser focus, challenge you, hold you accountable and confront you when you are not meeting your commitments as you implement your “Pathway to Power”. Accountability alone helps clients increase the amount of results achieved and reduce the time it takes to achieve them.